- Full Time
- Victoria Island, LAgos
Our client, the owner of a known cocktail bar in Victoria Island, is searching for a committed, proactive Bar Supervisor. Someone who will enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
The Bar Supervisor will promote and develop the business. They will also manage inventory and resources, plan promotions, meet quality and safety controls, maintain current licenses and renew supplier contracts, build schedules and set business goals to expand and maximize profits and customer satisfaction.
Also, the appropriate candidate should be able to work with different personalities and defuse tensions.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
Job responsibilities for Bar Supervisor:
- Control and monitor hygiene standards according to HACCAP.
- Provide training and instruction to service personnel on food and beverage presentations and presentations.
- Monitor employee performance and train and coach employees to ensure smooth operations.
- Monitor employee punctuality and grooming and instruct as needed.
- Ensure the kitchen follows food hygiene and housekeeping standards to maintain company norms.
- Ensure quality and quantity are continuously monitored and maintained when displaying food and beverages to customers and that the presentation follows established specifications.
- Interact with lounge customers for service/product feedback.
- Consult with your manager/management regarding breaches and other helpful information affecting lounge operations and development.
- Make sure to sign off the cleaning schedule record after completing all daily tasks.
- Communicate product, service and other customer issues with managers/management for timely corrective action.
- Plan and delegate tasks to team members before the start of each shift.
- Ensure designated employees are monitored, delegated, continuously trained, motivated, coached and coached to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all assigned employees meet documentation requirements to update work log records and timesheets to ensure smooth operations.
- Monitor all product orders to ensure that all food, beverages, and other materials are in sufficient supply.
- Bachelor’s degree/ HND required
- Strong understanding of business management and accounting principles.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
- Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources.
- Excellent computer, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.