- Full Time
- Victoria Island, Lagos
Our client, a cocktail bar, is searching for a committed, proactive Bar Storekeeper who would enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced environment. The Store Keeper will promote and grow the business.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
Working Hours: 12pm – 10pm (Tuesday – Sunday including public holidays)
Job Responsibilities for Bar Storekeeper:
- To resume at noon Tuesday – Sundays and all public holidays.
- To do a physical stock count
- Give both bars required/requested amount of cocktail spirits, syrups and bottle service. Also Travis Bar cups etc
- To keep accurate records for weekly audit by internal auditor
- To keep accurate records for weekly audit by external auditor
- To receive stock from all suppliers on behalf of the bar.
- To ensure the Bar is safe, secure and sanitary.
- HND/OND degree required.
- Previous store keeping experience, preferably in a restaurant, lounge.
- Ability to work independently to, quickly and accurately.
- Basic knowledge of liquor, beer, wine brands and quality.
- Experience working with cash registers and/or related computerized systems.
- Ability to apply customer service skills.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.