- Full Time
- Iju Ishaga Lagos
A reputable bank is currently looking to recruit a teller in Lagos.
It is looking to recruit an organized, attentive bank teller to provide exceptional customer service.
The hired candidate will handle routine tasks such as processing payments, accepting deposits and taking withdrawals.
In addition, the potential candidate will respond to customer requests and inquiries.
Furthermore, the suitable applicate will make recommendations about bank products and services, maintain, balance cash supplies and keep track of bank records and financial information.
Finally, to be a successful bank teller, you should have a customer-focused attitude.
Duties of Bank Teller
- Assist customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintain and balance cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Package cash to be stored in the bank vault.
- Handle currency, transactions, and confidential information responsibly.
- Comply with all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Electronically record every transaction during working hours.
Bank Teller Requirements:
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Attention to Details.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Strong sales skills are a plus.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Computer savvy.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Must be accurate in account reconciliation and up to date with record keeping.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field may be preferred.
5th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org