- Full Time
- Lagos Island
We’re seeking a Baker that can make various bread and pastries, such as cookies, cakes, and pies.
To be successful in this position, the selected candidate must have previous Bakery expertise and adorn cakes utilizing creative approaches.
Finally, you will ensure that we provide our consumers with fresh and delicious foods daily.
Responsibilities of a Baker
- Greet customers with a grin as they enter the store.
- Drink menus should be provided to customers, and any inquiries concerning ingredients should be addressed.
- Take commands and pay attention to even the tiniest things (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios)
- Prepare the drinks as directed in the recipes.
- Serve beverages and baked products, including cookies, pastries, and muffins.
- We accept and process payments (cash and credit cards)
- Keep the bar area tidy.
- Always have clean mugs and plates on hand.
- Verify that the brewing equipment is in good working order and report any problems.
- Obey all safety and health regulations.
- Communicate client feedback and new menu items to managers.
Requirements of a Baker
- Working as a baker, pastry chef, or comparable is a plus.
- All professional kitchen equipment, such as mixers, blenders, and dough sheeters, must be familiar.
- Food safety practices should be understood.
- Techniques for cake decoration experience
- Excellent time management skills Ability to stay calm and focused in a fast-paced workplace Team spirit with a customer-centric approach Flexibility to work early morning shifts
- It’s a benefit if you have a culinary school diploma.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.