- Full Time
- Ibadan, Oyo
A digital solution company is looking to recruit back-end developers to work mostly on software applications’ middleware and database-facing aspects.
CloudWare Technologies creates web and mobile applications to help you run your business.
The company is looking to recruit a Back-End Web Developer who will manage data exchange between the server and the users.
The hired candidate will develop the server-side logic, define and maintain the core database.
Furthermore, the potential candidate will guarantee excellent performance and responsiveness to front-end requests.
The suitable candidate will also be in charge of integrating the application’s front-end pieces created by colleagues.
Duties of a back-end developer
- Collate and analyze data, processes, codes to troubleshoot problems and discover opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and other team members to set goals and design more functional, cohesive codes to improve the user experience.
- Develop new ideas for new programs, goods, or features by keeping an eye on industry developments and trends.
- Collect data and report to appropriate stakeholders such as clients or management.
- Stay updated on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better support other team members.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Creative skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Experience in planning and deploying web-based software platforms.
- Ability to write or learn other programming languages quickly.
- Work with APIs.
- Strong application security consciousness.
25th October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume or CV and Links or screenshot of some of the things you have done before to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Note: Applicant must be resident in Ibadan, Oyo State, or relocate to Ibadan to fill the position.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org