- Full Time
An oil and gas company is looking to recruit a motivated and knowledgeable Assistant Supervisor to report to our Senior Supervisor.
Dracaena Draco Limited is a general fuels firm that produces PMS, AGO, and DPK.
The company’s station is located at 8 Odozi Street in Ojodu, Lagos, and we have an effective outreach that reaches across the state.
The hired candidate will be responsible for recruiting new staff and conducting training sessions.
The Assistant Supervisor will also monitor job performance metrics and report productivity concerns to the Supervisor.
Furthermore, the suitable candidate will be responsible for creating training materials.
Finally, you must have substantial expertise in optimizing employees’ job performance under the supervision of a Senior Supervisor to be effective as an Assistant Supervisor.
Ojodu Berger, Lagos
- Report to the Supervisor or other senior managers.
- Work as a liaison between the Supervisor and the rest of the team.
- New staff recruitment and training.
- Create and deliver training materials, as well as conduct training sessions and seminars.
- Establishing business expertise and a shared understanding of company objectives.
- Track individual and team job performance measures.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to employees.
- Bringing issues about productivity to the Supervisor’s attention.
- Prepare job descriptions and timetables.
- Assisting with other administrative chores.
- A minimum of 0 – 2 years work experience
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethics
- Multitasking skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience with basic sales calculation.
- Possess a minimum of OND.
30th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com