- Full Time
A digital bank is looking for a goal-oriented and analytical software engineer to work on our Android app.
Kuda is a full-service digital bank with an app. The company goal is to become the go-to bank for Africans residing on the continent and for the African diaspora living anywhere in the world.
The bank is free of obscene banking fees and excels at assisting consumers with budgeting, spending wisely, and saving more.
The hired candidate will assess present programs, develop more efficient procedures, fix difficulties.
Also, provide a superb user experience using their grasp of programming tools and languages.
Furthermore, the developer is responsible for writing and proofreading code and monitoring user feedback.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate skill in one of the major programming languages and a thorough understanding of the typical product life cycle.
- Create complex Android applications by designing and developing them.
- To define, design, and ship new features, collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Utilize external data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, as well as edge cases, usability, and overall dependability.
- Fixing bugs and increasing the performance of the application are priorities.
- To maximize development efficiency, continue to explore, analyze, and deploy new technologies.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Innovative skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Result oriented.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work with team members.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Familiarity with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the entire mobile development life cycle.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:https://apply.workable.com/kuda/j/07CAF28B82/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.