- Full Time
- Eko Atlantic, Lagos
Our client, a Medspa, needs aesthetic or cosmetic nurses who perform various services such as Dermal filler and Botox neurotoxin injections, photo facials, dermabrasion, micro-needling, tattoo removal, and non-surgical body sculpting are some of the options.
These nurses will attend to patients seeking therapy for medical reasons, while others, the treatments might boost confidence and a more youthful appearance.
Apart from being dedicated to improving patient quality of life, Aesthetic nurses can create long-term connections with patients who return for maintenance of existing treatments or to study other therapies and work in an environment.
Responsibilities of an Aesthetic Nurse
- Firstly, patients must be consulted, including scheduling, interviewing, and medical screening.
- Secondly, skin examination to detect aging and other health issues.
- Provide pre-operative and post-operative care.
- Assist with procedures and surgeries.
- Instruments and surgery suites are prepared and sterilized.
- Lastly, knowledge of Botox and filler injections, chemical peels, laser hair removal, dermabrasion, CoolSculpting, tattoo removal, and more is necessary as this would be one of your responsibilities.
Requirements of an Aesthetic Nurse
- A nursing degree or an equivalent degree.
- You must be able to draw a line.
- It is necessary to be able to extract blood.
- Having previous Aesthetic nursing experience is a plus.
- Ability to attend to patients without supervision.
- Traditional nursing skill set.
- Familiarity with a range of procedures and devices not covered by the nursing standard.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.