- Ajah, Lagos
A real estate company is looking to recruit a suitable administrative officer to join its team and support the daily office procedures.
Danbel Properties and Investments Limited is a Real Estate Development and Marketing firm with over four years of expertise in providing Real Estate solutions to clients worldwide.
It provides comprehensive advice to corporate and private clients on agency, investment, development, management, building surveys, rent reviews, lease renewals, rating and valuation.
- Welcome guests, answer telephone calls, respond to queries and reply to emails.
- Prepare expense reports and office budgets.
- Manage office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematic filling essential company documents.
- Forward all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Schedule meetings and booking conference rooms.
- The potential candidate will be responsible for hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
- A minimum of 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Must be a 2021 NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Corps member.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- The potential candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
15th October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org