- Full Time
- Victoria Island, Lagos
An information and communication technology company is looking to recruit for the position of admin officer.
ipNX Nigeria Limited is a fast-growing information and communications technology company in Nigeria.
We connect everything – people, information, and services – in our line of work.
We specialize in network connectivity and the supply of internet, telephony, and television services to both business and residential users and cloud-based software application services.
The Administrative Officer’s duties include greeting visitors and clients, supervising office cleaning and maintenance vendors, and typing and editing various company documents.
The hired candidate You should also be prepared to arrange for company executives’ flights, transportation, and lodging.
Also, possess excellent phone etiquette and complete awareness of office administration procedures to be effective as an Administrative Officer.
Finally, a high-performing administrative officer should display superior organizational and time management skills to finish all tasks on time.
Victoria Island, Lagos
- Schedules work assignments, sets priorities and directs the work of subordinate personnel to coordinate activities.
- Maintain work-related documents, creates reports and compose letters.
- Update employees, customers, suppliers and external partners’ contact information.
- Complete frequent reports.
- Create and keep a filing system.
- Manage the company’s social media platforms and pages.
- Perform receptionist and secretary duties on a sporadic basis.
- Manage the company’s fleet of vehicles and manufacturing machinery.
- The hired candidate should have at least 1 – 2 years of experience in office assistance and clerical duties.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Team player
- Must be computer literate
- Responsible and honest
- Transparency and Integrity
- Commitment to work & hardworking
- Fast learner.
- High Energy level.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Data Entry.
- Understand the principles and techniques of administrative management such as organization, planning, staffing, training, budgeting and reporting.
- Possess a National Diploma (OND) in any field or a minimum of Secondary School certificate.
30th January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org