- Full Time
A basketball organization is looking to recruit for the position of the administrative officer.
OBN is the first basketball development centre in Africa.
It is a world-class basketball organization with a commitment to developing outstanding players.
The organization regularly provides opportunities to advance their careers overseas through basketball scholarships at our U.S. partner schools (colleges and universities).
- Welcome visitors and direct them.
- Professionally answer the phone.
- Keep an eye on the office equipment and make sure it’s in good working order.
- Manually or electronically, schedule appointments and keep track of them in a calendar.
- Sort and receive mail and deliveries.
- Assist with general administrative and clerical tasks.
- Maintain confidentiality and carefully handle sensitive information.
- Prepare letters and reports as needed.
- Maintain inventory, finances, and reporting for the membership and retail store.
- Control inventory that is related to the operation of the facility.
- To be in charge of accounting, bookkeeping, and membership management reports.
- Any other job assigned by superior.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Preferably resides within the Ajah axis.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-Solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Excellent writing skills.
- Great analytical skills.
- Facility Management.
- Administrative Support.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- A good understanding of office keeping and administrative services
- The potential candidate should possess a B.A. or B.Sc Degree with 2nd Class Upper in Business Administration or related field.
N60,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
31st October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com