- Full Time
A leisure and resorts centre is looking to recruit for the position of admin officer.
Redline Leisure and Resorts’ universe is placed in a rainforest environment, allowing guests to enjoy and be inspired by nature’s wonders while staying in a peaceful neighbourhood.
- Schedules work assignments, sets priorities and directs the work of subordinate personnel to coordinate activities.
- Maintain work-related documents, creates reports and compose letters.
- Execute plans, policies and programs in supplies, housekeep, stores, forms, buildings and grounds maintenance.
- Supervise the upkeep of equipment and facilities.
- Coordinate the issuance of store requisitions.
- Organize the hiring, training and scheduling of new employees.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- At least two years of relevant work experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Time management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Understanding the principles and techniques of administrative management such as organization, planning, staffing, training, budgeting and reporting.
- Knowledge of labour relations policies and procedures.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
19th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org