- Full Time
A logistics company is looking to recruit an administrative officer.
Marlen Logistics Nigeria Enterprises is a corporation that has been duly incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s Corporative Affairs Commission to provide logistics and fleet management services to a variety of enterprises, such as iengineering Nigeria and Huawei.
- Welcome visitors and clients and direct them to appropriate departments.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Manage the activities of office cleaning staff and maintenance vendors.
- Type and proofread official documents.
- Organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company executives.
- Maintain a proper filing system for documentation.
- Monitor office supplies and order new supplies as needed.
- Assist the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- The potential candidate should have previous experience working in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills.
- Effective organization skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience with office management software like Microsoft Office tools.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only those living within the Island should apply.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com