- Full Time
Administrative Officer needed at Pad-Up Creations.
Pad-Up Creations is Africa’s largest manufacturer of washable and reusable sanitary pads.
As a social enterprise, the company is driven to provide long-term solutions to the menstrual challenges that rural and low-income African girls and women experience.
The company is looking to recruit a competent and well organized administrative officer.
- The company is looking for someone to join their team as an administrative officer to assist with our day-to-day operations.
- The administrative officer will be in charge of providing administrative support to a company.
- The potential candidate’s responsibilities include managing office supplies inventory, collecting company documents and overseeing department budgets.
- Serve as a single point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and resolving their issues.
- The duties include managing office stock, creating regular reports on spending and office budgets, and keeping firm records.
- One of the tasks of the administrative officer is ensuring that the company daily and long-term administrative operations work well.
- At least two years of work experience.
- Must be willing to relocate to Minna, Niger State
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of office equipment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
16th November 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org