- Full Time
- Omu-Aran, Kwara
In Nigeria, a private university is searching for a highly organized administrative officer to handle all of the executive and clerical tasks that run a business.
Landmark University is a private university created by the World Mission Agency, an institution of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, and approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Its mission as an apex educational institution is to promote an enduring culture of excellence for the betterment of humanity via teaching, learning, research, and community service.
The campus is IT-driven, allowing every dedicated academic to have a successful career experience.
The Administrative Officer’s duties include greeting visitors and clients, supervising office cleaning and maintenance vendors, and typing and editing various company documents.
The hired candidate should also arrange company executives’ flights, transportation, and lodging.
Also, have good phone etiquette and complete awareness of office administration procedures to be effective as an Administrative Officer.
Finally, a high-performing administrative officer should display superior organizational and time management skills to finish all tasks on time.
- Three (3) years post qualification cognate experience or M.A, M.Ed, M.Sc. Degree from a reputable university.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral English or French, preferably with a working knowledge of the other language.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Time management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Competence with standard MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), preferably combined with SAP operations knowledge and experience.
- Applicants must be computer-literate.
- Applicants must possess a good University B.A, B.Sc., HND qualification in Social Sciences, Humanity or Management Sciences from reputable institutions with at least Second Class Lower/Lower Credit Division.
- Membership of professional bodies will be an added advantage.
31st January 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://vacancy.lmu.edu.ng/display/jobs/details/199
Interested candidates are to submit their Letter of Application and Curriculum Vitae. Among others, the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae should give the following details:
- Full Name
- Place and Date of Birth
- Gender and Marital Status
- Name and Ages of Children (if any)
- Religion and Place of Worship
- State and LGA of Origin
- Contact Information including Permanent Contact Address, Email Address, Phone Number
- Educational Background / Membership of Professional Associations / Relevant Certifications
- Work Experience including details of former and present posts indicating career progression
- Other activities outside current employment
- Proposed date of availability for duties if appointed.
- The Names and Addresses of three Referees.
- Candidates should request their referees to send references on their behalf directly to the Registrar via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that previous applicants need to update their applications according to the above.
Recommended training Programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit vacancy.lmu.edu.ng.