Our client is looking for a remote administrative assistant to add to its product team. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work for a worldwide market leader in the trendiest industry. However, this position will assist our executive business leaders in the product organization and collaborate with some of the industry’s finest thinkers.
Responsibilities of a Remote Administrative Assistant
- Manage executive calendars to ensure they are as efficient as possible in their day-to-day activities, create meeting agendas, and complete administrative chores.
- Anticipate the needs of the managers and teams you help, assisting with travel, team events, and offsite meetings as needed.
- Assist in building out best practices for operational exclusion.
- Build efficiencies into the current operating structure and continue to develop and build out new active strategies.
- Manage and arrange All Hands meetings and team activities, and assist in communications related responsibilities.
Requirements of a Remote Administrative Assistant
- 2+ years of experience supporting executive leadership roles in a high-growth technology business or a similar fast-paced setting The Executive Team needs someone efficient, self-sufficient, and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- An exceptionally keen eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to maintain a pleasant attitude while working with colleagues at all levels
- Natural aptitude to improve a process and the uncanny ability to make order out of turmoil.
- Ability to maintain secrecy regarding potential personnel changes.
- When projects are assigned, there is a strong sense of urgency.
- The ability to do a task rapidly while anticipating the necessity to plan ahead of time
Interested candidates should click HERE to apply.