- Full Time
A food innovation company seeks a multi-tasking whiz with excellent communication skills and a positive mindset.
Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited is a leading food innovation firm providing cutting-edge baked goods and services.
We use the most modern facilities to produce high-quality baked goods in hygienic conditions.
Our objective is to “use creative resources to build a world-class food brand that generates outstanding customer experiences while exceeding stakeholders’ expectations”, and our ambition is to “be the premier food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026.”
By performing office activities, providing polite and professional assistance by phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and good presence in the workplace, candidates should support management and all visitors to the Company.
The hired candidates for administrative assistant positions should be professional, pleasant, attentive and accurate.
They must always be prepared and responsive, ready to face any situation head-on.
Also, administrative assistants must be comfortable using computers, performing routine office activities, and communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
Finally, administrative assistants should, above all else, have a genuine desire to help people.
- To develop a professional brand, a consistent image, and a superb reputation among the Company’s customers.
- He is in charge of resolving any customer complaints that may emerge during business operations.
- Keep track of deadlines and timetables.
- Plan and organize administrative procedures and systems and develop ways to make processes run more smoothly.
- Assign duties to new staff and make room for them in the office.
- Ensures a constant and sufficient flow of information throughout the organization to aid other business functions.
- Assist in budget preparation, keep track of costs and expenses.
- Monitor the inventory of office supplies and the purchase of fresh materials while keeping a close eye on the budget.
- Oversee the administration of facilities, maintenance activities, and tradespeople.
- Follow that policies and regulations.
- In an organization, this person is in charge of the welfare of the employees.
- Conducts induction and onboarding for newly hired employees, including preparing job descriptions and educating them on the Company’s work processes and ethics.
- Deal with correspondence and phone calls as the first point of contact.
- Control access to the manager or executive via managing diaries and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Organize and book travel, transportation, and lodging.
- Reports, presentations, and correspondences are typed, compiled, and prepared.
- Manage databases and file systems for proper file and record recording, documentation and storage.
- Liaise with personnel, vendors, suppliers, and clients to ensure that procedures run smoothly and deliver excellent service.
- Expenses incurred in the course of business are gathered and filed.
- Any other task that the supervisor may assign.
- At least 2 – 5 years experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Willingness to learn.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to manage deadlines.
- Ability to work with team members.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and related software.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification.
5th December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Competenthands2018@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to Competenthands2018@gmail.com