- Full Time
A real estate company is looking for an experienced administrative officer with extensive experience in various industries to join its Admin Officer team.
Panai Global Homes is a qualified and well-known Real Estate firm based in Abuja, Nigeria.
The company provides individuals and businesses with world-class commercial and residential building solutions at the most competitive prices.
It has extensive experience developing and managing buildings and providing the most cost-effective facility management solutions. We ensure that property owners, tenants, and buyers receive personalized care.
- Welcome visitors and point them in the right direction.
- Calls are screened and routed to the proper department.
- Respond to staff and client inquiries.
- On behalf of the company, handle sensitive information privately.
- Make travel arrangements for staff.
- Organize meetings, coordinate schedules, and take minutes.
- Distribute memos and reports, as well as keep staff informed about important company news and information.
- Check stock to evaluate inventory level.
- Prepare monthly spending and office budget reports.
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face questions about the company’s products and services.
- Complete preventative maintenance requirements such as calls for repairs, manage equipment inventories and evaluate new equipment to ensure efficient equipment operation.
- The Vendor Management System database must be sourced, maintained, and updated.
- Perform other administrative tasks.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years experience in office administration.
- The location of the Job role is in Abuja applicants outside Abuja must be willing to relocate to Abuja.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Must be proactive.
- Must be willing to use own imitative to get things done.
- Excellent customer service delivery.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Good writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must know how to use standard office equipment such as fax machines, modern phone systems and copy machines.
- Experience in using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, such as Office Administration, may be preferred.
N50,000 – N75,000 Monthly.
31st December 2021.
How to Apply
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com