- Full Time
A company that provides security is looking to recruit an admin officer.
Morris Royal Security Limited is a group of seasoned security and law enforcement personnel focusing on Enterprise Risk Management.
The company rely on a robust organizational structure, a motivated workforce, constantly evolving technologies and procedures, and rigorous quality assurance systems to provide exceptional services.
Isheri / Opic, Lagos
- Plan, organize and manage all administrative procedures and systems.
- Assign tasks and office space to ensure that information flows smoothly and efficiently inside the firm.
- Type and proofread official documents.
- Organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company executives.
- Maintain a proper filing system for documentation.
- Keep track of deadlines and timetables.
- To aid in budget preparation, keep track of expenditures and expenses.
- Oversee the upkeep and service of the facilities.
- Provide suggestions for improvement.
- Sustain an up-to-date understanding of all organizational and business developments.
- Follow all policies and procedures.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Must reside in Lagos, preferably within the axis of Ketu, Ojota, Ogba, Berger, Ikeja and Mowe.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Taking the initiative and self-driven.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work with a computer.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc or HND qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org