- Full Time
An electricity distribution company is looking to recruit an admin officer to maintain the smooth operation of internal activities.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is a company that distributes electricity in Ikeja, Lagos.
The Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, was established on November 1st, 2013, following the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) handover to the NEDC and KEPCO Consortium under the Federal Government of Nigeria’s privatization scheme.
- Ensure that space, transport, and facilities management are all in order.
- Budget for administrative supplies and equipment.
- Manage staff travel, lodging, vendor relationships, contract administration, and working with property and facilities to find office space.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to process and distribute work tools to employees promptly.
- Make sure that all processes and transactions with vendors are adequately documented and up to date.
- Directly manage administrative functions such as front desk management, janitorial services, mail management, record keeping, and furniture distribution by planning, coordinating, and directing them.
- Comply with the quality management system and Occupational Health and Safety criteria.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by your line manager, department head or unit head.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- The candidate should possess a degree in Social Science, Business Administration, Management or any related subject.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources.
- Business Focus.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Facility Management.
- Vendor Management.
- Contract Management.
- Administrative Support.
- A good understanding of office keeping and administrative services.
October 7th, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: http://18.104.22.168/position/view/215
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit 22.214.171.124.