- Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos
A microfinance bank is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented admin assistant to join its developing organization.
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing microfinance institution with financial solutions tailored to Lagos’ micro sectors’ diversified and dynamic economy.
Industry veterans lead the Bank to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized enterprises (MSMSE), and empower the fifth largest economy in Africa to grow and sustain its GDP.
By performing office activities, providing polite and professional assistance by phone, mail, and email, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and good presence in the workplace, candidates should support management and all visitors to the company.
Candidates for administrative assistant positions should be professional, pleasant, attentive, and accurate.
They must always be prepared and responsive, ready to face any situation head-on.
Also, Administrative assistants must be comfortable using computers, performing routine office activities, and communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos
- Ensure that the customer service centre runs smoothly.
- Take care of customers.
- Report every week (attendance, loans & savings).
- Call consumers with problems with their account opening packages.
- Filing, photocopying, binding, and scanning are examples of administrative tasks.
- For the CSP, obtaining authorization and managing small cash.
- Keep an eye on CSP supplies and order or restock as needed.
- Take notes at CSP meetings weekly.
- Maintain a tidy and well-organized office at all times.
- Assist Team Lead with other responsibilities as required.
- Have at least 1-year of work experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of English.
- Coordinate and implement inputs from several sources;
- Good filing and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with staff, experts and visitors.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Operational knowledge of Semi-Automatic Welding Equipment, Heavy Duty Crane and Rig Mechanism (HDD).
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment.
- Ability to work after-hours required.
- Possess an OND in any discipline.
15th February 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Admin Assistant” as the email’s subject.
Note: Only those residing in the location above and OND holders are advised to apply.
Recommended training Programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org