- Full Time
A private school is looking for a detail-oriented financial administrator to improve our financial management practices.
Pearlville School is a private boarding secondary school in Imo State situated in a pleasant location.
You will be involved in financial planning, financial report preparation, and financial administration best practices.
To be successful as a financial administrator, you need to have a strong understanding of accounting principles and previous experience in a similar position.
A top-tier financial administrator will transfer their knowledge into improved financial procedures and adherence to industry rules.
- Obtain, analyze, and interpret financial information.
- Financial controls and procedures are being evaluated and optimized.
- Keep daily transaction records up to date and assist with payroll administration.
- Take care of accounts payable and receivable, as well as expenses.
- Maintain invoice and tax payment records and analyze and process refund requests.
- Prepare income statements, balance sheets and budgets.
- Identify financial liabilities and conduct a liquidity and cash flow risk analysis.
- Account reconciliations and the resolution of account inconsistencies.
- Create financial reports that include predicted investment returns and growth rates.
- Keep up with financial administration regulatory standards and best practices.
- Must have worked in reputable companies
- Have a minimum of 7 years of experience in a related field of administration and finance
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Leadership skills.
- Have good people’s management skills
- Sharp time management skills.
- Good knowledge of handling finances
- Have a good understanding of supervising the maintenance of school buildings, machinery and school environment.
- Strong ethics.
- Ability to manage confidential data.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Effective presentation and report writing.
- Have Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Administration and Finance.
16th December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com