Nigerian Chamber of Shipping
The Nigerian Chamber of Shipping was formed in 2002 with the primary objective of ensuring that the domestic shipping industry participates fully in all commercial services in the Nigerian Coastal Waters and beyond.
The body has grown to become an umbrella body for all stakeholders in the Maritime / Shipping industry in Nigeria and secures for its members, maximum participation in Nigeria’s domestic and international trades.
The Chamber is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts/Admin Officer
- Prepare detailed and error-free weekly reports.
- Coordinate finance processes in the Organization.
- Prepare financial reports for all Organization Bank Accounts.
- Provide Monthly comprehensive report of financial positions of the Organization.
- Champion all financial-related functions in the Organization.
- Coordinate and remit necessary governmental financial obligations.
- Liaise and nurture smooth relationships with members (Being a Membership Based Organization).
- Ensure up-to-date accounting activity records are kept digitally leveraging accounting applications (Specifically Sage One).
- Result-driven, Innovative with Keen attention to detail.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of BSC/HND in Accounting with 3 and more years of cognate working experience in similar fields.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must have good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Must be computer literate, with commendable use of Standard Office Applications (not limited to Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word), Accounting Applications (Specifically Sage™ One), and the Windows Operating System.
- ICAN certification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of office administration.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Maritime/Shipping sector will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.