- Full Time
An Oil and energy servicing company is looking to hire an Accounting Intern (Oniru) to join the finance team.
About the company
Serock Energy Services Limited is an engineering, procurement and construction company, incorporated in Nigeria to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Petrochemical and Public Sector companies. Our engineering expertise is holistic not only for subsequent procurement of equipment and the construction of any facility, but with safety and utility as priorities. This ensures once a facility is built, it will operate effectively for decades to come. Our multi-disciplined organisation covers all phases of technical and administrative functions, needed to execute demanding engineering tasks for our clients.
Over the past years, Serock has excelled in the construction industry where the company now handles turnkey projects (from design to complete construction) for both building and civil infrastructural engineering projects.
Serock Energy Services Limited brings its expertise gained in composite mechanical, electrical and instrumentation projects, land and swamp pipelines as well as the fabrication of structures for both onshore and offshore sectors to fulfil your requirements with total commitment. Our team of qualified, dedicated and experienced personnel who understand the demands of the industry provide their combined talents to solving your problems to ensure completion of your project, no matter how big or how small, in the shortest possible time
We have acquired a reputation in the construction industry for adhering strictly to specified and required international standards on project procurement and delivery, regardless of the size of such project.
We are not only responsive and sympathetic with client’s objectives, but we are also flexible with regards to the form of contractual relationship we enter into with our clients.
Our company is rapidly growing, likewise our commitment and dedication towards exhibiting high skills in project delivery is constantly upgraded in order to position the company adequately for effective service and project delivery within adequate time and budget.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Remuneration: N100,000 – N120,000
- Creating and managing invoices for the company’s client
- inputting vendor invoices in the system, and paying bills.
- Entering income and expenses entries.
- Managing multiple customer accounts.
- Completing administrative tasks.
- Verifying financial documents and presenting data
- Reconciling the bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers of the company
- Computing VAT and other tax obligations.
Job Requirement for Accounting Intern (Oniru):
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- 1year+ experience in accounting
- Someone preferably who has worked in an audit firm.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excel skills
- Analytical skills
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.