- Graduate Trainee
An oil and gas company is looking to recruit for the position of an accounting graduate trainee.
Funtay Global Resources Limited is a Nigeria-based oil and gas corporation that operates upstream, midstream, downstream and other energy and power sectors.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements using accounting software.
- Create invoices, vouchers, receipts, payment confirmations and other documents.
- Audits, payments to vendors and suppliers.
- Prepare payroll and other accounting activities.
- Manage and monitor the flow of all goods and services as well as assist with supply chain duties.
- Learn how to work with Quickbooks and other accounting and tax applications.
- Organize the importation process through customs.
- Learn about the needs for accounting, finance, supply chain and taxes.
- Assist engineering, administrative, HR, and legal departments with their responsibilities.
- Must be an NYSC Youth Corper posted to Lagos or a 2021 graduate planning to apply for NYSC.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent writing skills.
- High level of numeracy skills.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- The potential candidate should have the ability to use essential accounting software.
- The potential candidate should possess a minimum of Must HND or BSc Degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance Degree from a Nigerian University or Polytechnic.
5th October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://airtable.com/shrtLhidbOSx5BaHK
- Write a one-paragraph summary in your CV (PDF format) describing your strengths and skills and why you will be the best candidate for this job.
- Any applications without a CV in PDF format will be rejected.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.