- Full Time
- Surulere, Lagos
A well-known company is looking for dependable people who can work quickly without losing precision.
Wandel International, a flagship of the Simba Group’s flagship company, has been working in Nigeria since 1988.
Some of Nigeria’s most well-known brands and industry leaders are housed within the firm.
We are a multi-faceted company focusing on distribution, marketing, transportation, alternative energy, internet connectivity, and call centre services.
Accountants can anticipate working with enormous amounts of numerical data, accomplish many jobs on time, and offer management visible and complete reports.
You should be well-versed in accounting and financial procedures and regulations and have excellent computer, verbal, and written communication skills.
Also, accountants must be prompt, honest, detail-oriented, professional, and analytical to succeed.
Finally, top applicants will have strong presentation abilities and convey detailed quantitative data to decision-makers.
- Review postings, payments, revenue and balance data daily.
- Keep track of your debtors and creditors.
- Forecast cash payments and be prepared for issues that may arise due to cash flow constraints.
- Ascertain that cash flows are sufficient to allow business units to function efficiently.
- Maintain records of all contracts, tax returns, expenses and payroll.
- Manage your bank accounts and transfer money.
- Responsible for compliance with local tax authorities.
- Monitor all applicable local tax compliance and assess and pay taxes accurately.
- Effectively apply all accounting policies and procedures.
- Possess at least five years experience.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent team player.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Experienced with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of the use of accounting software.
- Knowledge of IFRS and its application.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. in Accounting from a reputable University (ICAN is an added advantage).
31st December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://bit.ly/SimbaAccountantRole
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.