- Full Time
- Lekki, Lagos
Accountant needed in Lekki, Lagos.
CEO’s Mini Mart is a small grocery that serves everyday necessities as well as household items.
The company is looking to recruit for the position of accountant.
- Accept cash, checks, and debit cards as forms of payment.
- Provide customers with cash receipts, invoices, refunds, or modifications.
- Maintain a tidy and well-organized check-out area.
- Establish and identify pricing for goods, services and tabulate invoices.
- Keep a running tally of the amounts and numbers of transactions regularly.
- Assist the Finance Department with all aspects of accounting.
- After each day, balance the daily account.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Calculate total payments received during a period and reconcile this with total sales.
- Process product returns and exchanges.
- Ensure all stock paid for are adequately captured in the system and shipped alike.
- Ensure all source documents required by the Finance department are sent in daily.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 1 – 4 years of work experience.
- Applicant must reside within the Lekki axis and be willing to joggle between all three mini-marts.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Attention to Details.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Knowledge of Sage Peachtree and XPS is an Advantage.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Must be accurate in account reconciliation and up to date with record keeping.
- Must possess vital analytical and numerical skills.
- Experience with Accounting Software Packages is an advantage.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
4th September 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com