- Full Time
- Lakowe, Lagos
DreamWorks Direct is a Nigerian information technology firm situated in Lagos.
The company was established in 2004 as a business body to sell and support various brands of computers, printers, projectors, software, office and home appliances, and much more under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990.
It is looking to recruit for the position of accountant.
- Prepare budgets in collaboration with management and personnel.
- Resolve any inquiries regarding accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure that all organizational policies and procedures, as well as federal and state regulations, are followed.
- Accurately reconcile cash, cheque, credit card transactions daily and file invoices.
- Assist with preparing balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements following legal, accounting, and financial rules.
- Complete the month-end closing processes.
- Manage accounts receivable, paper bills, and supporting documentation.
- At least 3-5 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must reside around Lakowe, Ajah axis.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Experienced with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Proficient with SAP and other accounting software.
- Good knowledge of Nigeria Taxation.
- Understanding of accounting and financial reporting standards.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent team player.
- Organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- A minimum of B.Sc or BA in accounting, finance or relevant field.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA is an added advantage.
7th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org