- Full Time
- Lekki, Lagos
A healthcare company is looking to recruit an finance Offier.
Chibek Instruments Limited is a leading renewable energy company in Nigeria and emerging markets that designs, finances, and builds off-grid systems.
It has been supplying the laboratory and scientific community with quality, dependable solutions and services for furniture and equipment for over 20 years.
- Produce weekly debtor analyses for modern trade, Business to Business and Key Accounts.
- Prepare all cash flow statements for the Company.
- Reconcile all ledgers allocated and check that all figures are current.
- The suitable applicant duty will be to prepare monthly Staff payroll and coordinates such matters with the practice manager.
- Responsible for the statutory deductions of PAYE Tax, Pension, Withholding Tax and VAT and remittance to the relevant local authorities monthly.
- Monthly bank reconciliation statements for all local and international accounts should be prepared.
- Develop internal controls and procedures.
- Protect the Company’s contracting interests.
- Preparation of quarterly Board reports.
- Ensure the accuracy of the Company’s internal records.
- Formulate budgets and variance analysis.
- Acts as back-up to the Practice Manager.
- The potential candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with SAP and other accounting software.
- Good knowledge of Nigeria Taxation
- Experienced with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent team player.
- Organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Relevant Accounting Certificate BSc or HND
- Professional Qualifications
- Associate Member or Student Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria.
30th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://chibek.webhr.co/hr/careers/?jp=63610779
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit chibek.webhr.co.