- Full Time
Accountant needed in Lagos.
Innokas Nigeria Limited is a limited liability business that was founded in 2010. It is a subsidiary firm of Absolute Choice Excellent Solutions Ltd who deals with its biggest FMCG importer and general supplier of goods and services.
However, as a significant stakeholder in the Nigerian business with the Vision to be the most preferred choice and trusted company that creates values, provides and distributes quality, safe, hygiene products and services to our esteem customers.
The company is looking to recruit for the position of accountant.
- Accept cash, checks, and debit cards as forms of payment.
- Provide customers with cash receipts, invoices, refunds, or modifications.
- Maintain a tidy and well-organized check-out area.
- Establish and identify pricing for goods, services and tabulate invoices.
- Keep a running tally of the amounts and numbers of transactions regularly.
- Assist the Finance Department with all aspects of accounting.
- After each day, balance the daily account.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Calculate total payments received during a period and reconcile this with total sales.
- Process product returns and exchanges.
- Ensure all stock paid for are adequately captured in the system and shipped alike.
- Ensure all source documents required by the Finance department are sent in daily.
- The applicant must be a qualified and experienced Accountant.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Attention to Details
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Knowledge of Sage Peachtree and XPS is an Advantage.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Must possess vital analytical and numerical skills.
- Experience with Accounting Software Packages is an advantage.
- The candidate must possess an ICAN, HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy from a reputable Institution.
Salary is attractive with other benefits based on Organizational structure.
30th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and CV to: email@example.com using “Application for the position of an ACCOUNTANT” as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org