A security company is looking to recruit an accountant.
Securepoint Security Solutions Limited is a private and corporate security firm that provides close protection services.
The potential candidate can anticipate working with enormous amounts of numerical data.
The hired Accountant must multi-task to accomplish many jobs on time and offer management visible and complete reports.
Also, you should be well-versed in accounting, financial procedures and regulations.
To be successful and have excellent computer, verbal, and written communication skills.
Lekki 1, Lagos
- Keep track of all accounting transactions.
- Make budget projections.
- Timely publication of financial statements
- Close the books on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure that bank payment is on schedule.
- Prepare tax returns and calculate taxes.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the financial health and liquidity of the company
- Examine financial records and transactions.
- Maintain financial data confidentiality and back up databases as needed.
- Follow financial policies and regulations.
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years work experience as an Accountant.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures such as the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills such as Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Possess a BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree.
- Must be a chartered accountant.
19th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com