- Full Time
A hotel is looking to recruit for the position of accountant.
The Hotel Capitol is a modern and contemporary hotel that provides luxury and the highest level of comfort.
The three-star hotel is conveniently placed in the heart of Omole Phase 1, with excellent road networks connecting it to other sections of the mainland and the city of Lagos as a whole.
The hotel’s 28 rooms include deluxe executive and super executive rooms and one- and two-bedroom luxury suites, all of which are elegantly decorated.
Ojodu, Ikeja, Lagos
- Review postings, payments, revenue and guest balance data daily.
- Keep track of your debtors and creditors.
- Forecast cash payments and be prepared for issues that may arise as a result of cash flow constraints.
- Ascertain that cash flows are sufficient to allow business units to function efficiently.
- Maintain records of all contracts, tax returns, expenses, and payroll, among other things.
- Manage your bank accounts and transfer money between them as needed.
- Responsible for the hotel’s compliance with local tax authorities.
- Monitor all applicable local tax compliance and ensures that taxes are assessed and paid accurately.
- Effectively apply all accounting policies and procedures.
- At least one year of work experience.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent team player.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Experienced with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of the use of accounting software.
- Knowledge of IFRS and its application.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
22nd November 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org