- Full Time
A pharmaceutical company is looking to recruit for the position of an accountant.
Biomedical Limited is a Nigerian pharmaceutical firm and one of the country’s first manufacturers of intravenous fluids.
It’s a forerunner founded in 1978 and began commercial manufacturing a full spectrum of intravenous infusions on August 21, 1981.
For more than 30 years, it has been serving the country’s crucial healthcare demands.
- The potential candidate should have a minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience in the manufacturing company.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent team player.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Experienced with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of the use of accounting software such as QuickBooks.
- Knowledge of IFRS and its application.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting.
- A member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) would be an added advantage.
October 18, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org