- Full Time
A real estate company is looking to recruit an accountant.
At Solana Properties Limited, we make it simple for buyers and potential tenants to identify properties for sale and rent and provide enough information to help you make an informed and well-informed decision.
This website provides property listings from organizations and private property owners in Nigeria, such as flats, houses, commercial property, and land for sale, rent, and lease.
The company provide a simple way to find specifics of properties in Nigeria.
It is looking for dependable people who can work quickly without losing precision.
The hired accountants will handle vast amounts of numerical data and offer transparent and complete reports management.
Furthermore, the potential candidate should be well-versed in accounting and financial procedures and regulations.
To be a successful accountant, you must have excellent computer knowledge, strong presentation abilities, verbal and written communication skills.
- Keep correct financial records.
- Analyze, report and collect financial data.
- Calculate taxes.
- Conduct audits and correct inconsistencies.
- Provide information to managers, investors and other stakeholders.
- Prepare budgets and financial forecasts to assist management in making decisions.
- Create periodic reports such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial statements.
- Keep up to date on current financial and accounting legislation.
- Follow all accounting and financial regulations set forth by the company and those set by government regulatory bodies.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
12th October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://forms.gle/Qk9xvw24HPj6bEGu7
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.