- Full Time
A property and development company is looking to recruit an account (intern).
Dayola Property and Development Company was established in 1999 and has since grown to become one of the leading developers of classic homes and flats in Lagos’ business districts and newly developed regions.
Although Dayola Property was founded in 2008, it began its operations with investment and trade, establishing partnerships and gaining experience that has since been applied to property development.
We have generally concentrated on constructing affordable luxury houses through joint ventures and partnerships.
Our portfolio has expanded to include a variety of home buyers’ delight, hotel, commercial, and recreational amenities that are tailored to our client’s preferences.
- To assist the senior Accountant with internal control accounting.
- Accounts for Finance and Management Support
- Assist the Accountant with the monthly production of management accounts by providing administrative support.
- Assist with general staff questions and reconciliations monthly.
- Ledger for purchases.
- Assist with project budgeting and ensuring that invoices are correctly authorized, tagged, and recorded on the purchase ledger.
- Help with gathering vouchers and coding of staff expenses in preparation for approval and assisting in preparing journals to post to the ledger.
- Complete timesheets on time and follow up on any outstanding timesheets or queries.
- A minimum of 0 – 1 year experience.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with level external and internal clients
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to use essential accounting software.
- Must have a BSc or HND in Accounting.
- Can be a National Youth Service Corps member with little experience or must have just recently completed their NYSC.
31st December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org