Our client, a coffee shop, is looking to hire an Accountant in L Lekki Lagos to document all financial transactions of her outlet, keeping track of the inventory, cash flow and income statements.
Pay – 80k
Location – Ikoyi/V.I
Job Responsibilities of an Accountant in Lekki Lagos:
- Task reporting and inventory processing.
- Collecting and analyzing data which is then used to in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates for the brand.
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts.
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy.
- Provide financial support, including forecasting, budgeting and analyzing variations from the budget.
- Generate monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently.
- Publish financial statements in time.
Job Requirements of an Accountant in Lekki Lagos:
- BSc in Accounting or Banking and Finance
- At least 1-2 years of working experience.
- Additional certification is a plus.
- Good analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of excel.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and understandably.
- Excellent time and management skills.
- Enhanced numerical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.Ability to pay strong attention to detail in order to keep the information accurate and organized.
- Understanding the basic functions of a business to accurately analyze and interpret financial data.
- Ability to use advanced accounting software and other computer-based tools to work effectively.
- Collecting and analyzing financial data to identify patterns and potential issues.
- Good knowledge of maths and calculations.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.