Vesa Fisheries is a frontline player involved in selling and marketing frozen foods and other products. We are looking for an Accountant in Lagos to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
The right candidate for this role must have excellent presentation skills and successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
Responsibilities of an Accountant in Lagos:
- Compile and balance the financial budget of the company.
- Inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal and regulatory compliance.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, and complete financial tax transactions.
- Ensure that financial requisitions are justifiable.
- Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times.
- Communicate with Management on any non-compliant employee financial practices.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Handle general account queries.
- Preparation of payroll.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Handle miscellaneous tasks to support the executive in discharging his duties, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience as a corporate Accountant.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Minimum of Second-Class Upper Degree in Accounting. The first class will be an added advantage.
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to prepare spreadsheets;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all level staff; etc.
Application Closing Date
4th June 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com