- Full Time
- Yaba, Lagos
A microfinance bank is looking to recruit for the position of accountant.
Petra Microfinance Bank Plc was founded in 2008 and began entire banking operations on May 22nd, 2008.
The bank has its headquarter at 18 Montgomery Road in Yaba, Lagos.
The bank is solely dedicated to providing microfinance services to all clients, especially the active poor.
- Examine financial statements and company plans.
- Attend client meetings and interviews.
- Risk assessment and financial forecast.
- Negotiate the terms of commercial transactions and relocations with clients and related organizations.
- Prepare accounts and tax returns.
- Provide tax planning services with current regulations in mind.
- Administer payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Compile, present reports, budgets, company strategies, commentary and financial statements Auditing financial data.
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic knowledge of accounting software.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit petramfbank.com.