- Full Time
A school is looking to recruit a dependable accountant who can work quickly without losing precision.
The Bachel Group of Schools is a unique learning citadel in Lagos State, featuring British International Colleges, Model Colleges, and Montessori Schools.
Its proven culture of academic success, diligence, and creativity demonstrate our commitment to providing high-quality education.
Egbeda, Alimosho – Lagos
- Record account payable and account receivable
- Ensure daily posting of all necessary ledgers accounts accordingly.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Create and process invoices.
- Create periodic reports such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial statements.
- Handle PAYE and the payroll account
- Calculate taxes.
- Report all vendor accounts on time and conduct an efficiency test.
- Ensure strong financial health, support internal audit control and risk management.
- Provide information to managers, investors, and other stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic knowledge of accounting software.
- The candidate should possess an HND or OND in accounting.
15th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their Phone Number and Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com