- Full Time
- Ajah, Lagos
Rouxey Vision Homes
Our client, a real estate development and logistics firm, is looking to hire an Accountant Administrator (Ajah) with managerial skills.
About the company
A premier real estate and construction firm, Rouxey Vision Homes specializes in property development, engineering, and advising services.
We continually set the standard for the design, construction, and delivery of luxurious homes at competitive prices across several industries, both locally and worldwide, thanks to our more than 12 years of expertise in the field and our team of highly qualified specialists.
We are known for providing excellent service, which has given us a competitive advantage.
By investing in real estate, providing general investment finance, and providing management services, we continue to give our fair share to the expansion and improvement of Nigeria’s economy while also enhancing the situation of our clients and partners.
Our Core Values are:
Our mission is to be recognised for the provision of extraordinary service and expertise in the luxury real estate development market, leveraging innovative technology, professionalism and integrity to consistently achieve increased customer satisfaction, impressive return on investment and improve quality of life in our community.
To inspire people to reach for luxury real estate
Location: Ajah, Lagos.
Working Hour: 8 am – 7 pm
Remuneration: N100,000 – N130,000
Job Description for Accountant Administrator (Ajah):
- Balancing the company’s bookkeeping ledgers and bank statements.
- Creating invoices for company’s clients, also, imputting vendor invoices in the systemand paying bills.
- Managing invoices
- Managing accounts.
- Developing technical knowledge
- inputting income and expenses entries.
- Keep an eye on the supply of office materials and pay attention to spending limits while making fresh material purchases.
- Making sure that operations follow rules and procedures.
- Keep up with all business and organizational developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or its equivalence.
- Two years post NYSC experience.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Someone preferable who has worked in an audit firm.
- Good knowledge in tax.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.