- Full Time
A company that produces solar is looking to recruit an account officer.
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international cultural and educational organization.
We foster amicable knowledge and understanding between individuals in the United Kingdom and people from other countries.
We achieve this by positively contributing to the UK and the countries we collaborate with, changing lives through opportunities, relationships, and trust.
In arts and culture, English language, education, and civil society, we collaborate with over 100 countries worldwide.
Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by the Royal Charter and a UK public body.
The hired account officer is responsible for handling daily payments and cash management.
They will work with the supervisor to ensure that financial reporting and cash management are completed on schedule.
- Oversee the Company’s daily financial operations and ensure timely and accurate payment and reporting while keeping an eye on the Company’s profitability.
- Keep track of daily cash balances.
- Maintain and manage petty cash and post all QuickBooks payments.
- Liaise with different departments and business units.
- Receive money and checks, deposit them in the bank and issue receipts.
- Maintain transfer funds between bank accounts.
- Invoices and fees must be paid on time unless otherwise specified.
- At least a minimum of 0-1 year’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Result oriented.
- Time management skills.
- Team management.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to learn.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- ACA or ACCA certification.
N6,154,368 per annum
13th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit careers.britishcouncil.org.