- Full Time
A company that produces solar is looking to recruit an account officer.
Winock Solar Limited is a Sub-Saharan African firm that specializes in off-grid solar solutions.
It provides a comprehensive choice of solar panels, inverters, batteries, and installation and repair services.
Our objective is to provide solar energy for productive use in Nigerian microbusinesses accessible, reliable, and inexpensive.
The Company also provides micro-businesses with equipment such as rooftop solar, industrial tailoring machines, freezers, and water pumps, among other things.
Winock is increasing the output of these micro-businesses, and as a result, Sub-Sahara Africa is progressively becoming prosperous.
The hired account officer is responsible for handling daily payments and cash management.
They will work with the supervisor to ensure that financial reporting and cash management are completed on schedule.
- Oversee the Company’s daily financial operations and ensure timely and accurate payment and reporting while keeping an eye on the Company’s profitability.
- Keep track of daily cash balances.
- Maintain and manage petty cash and post all QuickBooks payments.
- Liaise with different departments and business units.
- Receive money and checks, deposit them in the bank and issue receipts.
- Maintain transfer funds between bank accounts.
- Invoices and fees must be paid on time unless otherwise specified.
- At least a minimum of 0-1 year’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Result oriented.
- Time management skills.
- Team management.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to learn.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- ACA or ACCA certification.
5th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit winock-limited.grovehr.com.