A technology company seeks a dynamic Accounts Payable Clerk to support our Axiom Zen portfolio’s busy accounting and financial reporting activities.
Axiom Zen is a company that creates companies.
Since our founding in 2012, we’ve created dozens of products and four separate businesses that serve hundreds of millions of people.
Dapper Labs (creators of CryptoKitties, the world’s most popular blockchain game), ZenHub (increasing developer efficiency in startups and Fortune 500 businesses), and Routific are among our companies (leading route optimization platform).
In 2016, Axiom Zen was recognized as the most innovative company in Canada.
Dapper Labs, founded on February 28, 2018, is the home of CryptoKitties.
The group was formed as a spin-off from Axiom Zen to spread blockchain technology’s benefits through entertainment and recreation.
Dapper Labs includes an internal game studio and social platform, and infrastructure teams working on blockchain-related projects.
The hired account officer is responsible for handling daily payments and cash management.
Also, work closely with the finance team to assist with the month-end closing process while also looking for ways to improve the sophistication of our financial reporting capabilities and shorten our delivery deadlines.
Finally, work with the supervisor to ensure that financial reporting and cash management are completed on schedule.
Remote, Work from Anywhere
- Receive invoices, link them to purchase orders and appropriately enter them into the accounting system.
- Communicate with functional teams, gather data for proper cost coding to meet internal and external reporting requirements.
- Track the status of invoices to ensure that they are in sync with pay cycles.
- Assist in creating protocols and controls to ensure the AP function’s efficiency.
- Daily reconcile corporate credit card transactions.
- Help the Finance team with period closing procedures.
- Assist with the requirements of external audits.
- As needed, ad hoc initiatives
- You’ve worked in a similar capacity before, preferably at a company with high-volume (multi-million) transactions and in a tech or startup environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Result oriented.
- Willingness to learn.
- Time management skills.
- Team management.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to learn.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- You’re enthusiastic about new technologies like blockchain/cryptocurrency, SaaS, mobile apps, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/axiomzen/0c588783-e239-4a3f-bfcc-24021738e9e3
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.