- Full Time
A health care company is looking to recruit a well-organized accounting officer to oversee our company’s financial records.
Integrated Health Care Limited is a limited liability company that was formed to provide health management services.
The Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, formed the firm with RC No 372504 in 2000 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990.
It has over 21 years of expertise and a competent workforce, established Itself as the HMO of choice, constantly providing high-quality health care services to our clients across the country.
Accounting officers are responsible for assessing all financial transactions, verifying compliance with accounting and regulatory standards and preparing budgets.
A degree in accounting, knowledge of accounting competencies, and administration abilities are all required for success as an accounting officer.
Finally, a good Accounting Officer should contribute to the organization’s financial efficiency while keeping accurate records of expenditures and profits.
- Keep and examine financial records.
- Ensure that accounting and tax laws are followed.
- The hired candidate should handle budgeting regularly.
- Monitor and report on expenditures and profits.
- Evaluate to make recommendations on internal management systems, procedures and risks.
- Keep track of company finances and prepare financial statements.
- A minimum of 3 years of cognate experience in any similar position is required.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The candidate must be tech-savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic bookkeeping skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting software.
- A First Degree in Accounting or any related field.
30th November 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org