- Full Time
A real estate company is looking to recruit a well-organized accounting officer to oversee our company’s financial records.
GText Homes is a prominent real estate solutions provider with offices in Africa, North America, Europe, and Asia and is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
The hired accounting officers are responsible for assessing all financial transactions, verifying compliance with accounting and regulatory standards and preparing budgets.
A degree in accounting, knowledge of accounting competencies, and administration abilities are all required for success as an accounting officer.
Finally, a good Accounting Officer should contribute to the organization’s financial efficiency while keeping accurate expenditures and profits.
- Keep and examine financial records.
- Ensure that accounting and tax laws are followed.
- The hired candidate should handle budgeting regularly.
- Monitor and report on expenditures and profits.
- Evaluate to make recommendations on internal management systems, procedures and risks.
- Keep track of company finances and prepare financial statements.
- A minimum of 3 years of cognate experience in any similar position is required.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The candidate must be tech-savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic bookkeeping skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting software.
- Possess a Bachelor degree in Accounting or any related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com