- Full Time
- Gboko, Benue
Dangote Group is looking to hire a human resource manager to handle its applicant sourcing, recruitment and selection for various roles across the country.
With its operations headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria, in West Africa, the Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified commercial giants, with a hard-earned reputation for reasonable business procedures and product quality.
Accounting officers are responsible for assessing all financial transactions, verifying compliance with accounting and regulatory standards and preparing budgets.
A degree in accounting, knowledge of accounting competencies, and administration abilities are all required for success as an accounting officer.
Finally, a good Accounting Officer should contribute to the organization’s financial efficiency while keeping actual expenditures and profits.
- Keep detailed records of every transaction you do daily.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Organize invoices.
- Keep track of your payables and receivables.
- Update financial data in internal systems.
- Prepare financial reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Taking part in financial audits is a good idea.
- Keep track of your bank deposits and payments.
- Assist with the budgeting process.
- Examine and put in place monetary policies.
- Minimum of 2 – 6 years relevant work experience in Accounting or Finance function.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good data gathering, analysis.
- Problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Critical thinking.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent written skills.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office tools.
- The candidate should have basic knowledge of accounting packages and systems, preferably SAP.
- The candidate should know and understand finance best practices, IFRS, and other applicable accounting standards.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Finance or Accounting.
- Higher educational qualification or professional certification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://apply.workable.com/dangote/j/1E227AFEF0/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.