- Full Time
A security company is looking to recruit for the position of an accountant.
ASA SECURITY is a Nigerian firm registered to provide internationally recognized sophisticated security technology services.
It has been in existence for over thirty years and provide exceptional protection and consulting skills in the security business.
Victoria Island, Lagos
- Assisting in the planning and forecasting of the budget.
- Keeping and documenting accounting and financial records
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Ascertain that all accounting operations are completed on schedule and to the best of your ability.
- Preparing net asset value calculations and other periodic reports for clients.
- As needed, prepare accounting and financial statements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reports.
- Maintain operational data and ensure all fund rules and regulations are adhered to.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Female candidates are most preferred.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Emotional intelligence skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Knowledge of essential accounting software.
- Familiarity of Nigeria Taxation systems.
- A minimum of B.Sc or HND in Banking and Finance, Business Admin, Economics, Accounting or a relevant field.
30th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org