- Full Time
Account Officer needed in Lagos.
Jetlink Limited creates customized IT solutions to satisfy the needs of our valued customers.
We bring ISO-compliant IT solutions to understand our customers’ needs and then provide exceptional IT designs and solutions to suit them.
Jetlink Limited began operations in May 1994 and partnered with several Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) to provide superior IT solutions to its valued customers.
The heart of our business is Information Technology, Services, and Solutions, which we deliver.
Our strong technical knowledge and relationships with global partner solution providers provide you with the IT management capability you need.
The company is looking to recruit for the position of account officer.
- Have a basic understanding of accounting procedures, be willing to learn, and have excellent communication skills.
- A good Account Officer should be able to keep accurate financial records.
- To help with our financial department, we’re seeking a detail-oriented Account Officer.
- An Account Officer’s tasks include maintaining financial records up to date, inspecting invoices for mistakes, and resolving general account queries.
- Depending on the function, process accounts payable and receivable.
- Review both incoming and departing bills.
- Arrange financial account information, use database software.
- Handle account queries from both internal and external sources.
- Inquire about transactions and invoices with clients.
- Prepare financial reports for regulatory bodies to review.
- Keep track of finances.
- Minimum of 2 – 6 years experience.
- Proficiency in computing programs such as Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good with numbers.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical reasoning skills.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org