- Full Time
- Lagos & Oyo
A maker of yoghurt, ice cream and juices is searching for Account Managers in the north region to manage and develop our Outdoor channel customers.
Fan Milk, a Danone Company, is a leading maker and retailer of ice cream, juices, yoghurt, and frozen dairy on the West African market.
Since 1960, we have been an iconic brand that has provided healthful nourishment.
Its purpose is to deliver health to as many people as possible via food, knowing that people have the potential to change the world through their daily decisions.
We welcome you to join the campaign for a better world because we have earned the love and trust of consumers over the years.
Healthy food necessitates a healthy planet, which is why our new hallmark vision, “One Planet, One Health”, is so important to us.
Exclusive Agents by guaranteeing faultless sales execution results in attaining established KPIs while developing a better long-term business relationship.
The potential candidate can anticipate working with enormous amounts of numerical data.
The hired Accountant must multitask to accomplish many jobs on time and offer management visible and complete reports.
Also, you should be well-versed in accounting, financial procedures and regulations.
To be successful and have excellent computer, verbal, and written communication skills.
Lagos & Oyo
- Revenue targets for sales.
- Availability of products/stock
- Tracking Vendor Sales
- Customers should be developed.
- Drive “Routing for Routine” to ensure hot spot management.
- Vendor Day Vendor Management: Increase Sales and Improve Vendor Day Vendor Management
- Utilization of Resources
- Ensure that promotions are carried out in all locations.
- Debt Management & Credit Limits
- Have good driving skills and possess a valid driver’s licence.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent team player.
- Organizational skills.
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic Behaviour.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Outgoing and reliable personality.
- A passion for selling.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Strong prospecting and negotiation skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- Quick thinker
- Problem solver.
- Time management skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Innovative skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good presentation skills for business reports.
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to use essential accounting software.
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://signjobs.danone.com/job/Lagos-&-Ibadan-Account-Manager-LagosIbadan/761667501/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit signjobs.danone.com.