- remote (international)
In a busy and active department, a finance team of two—an FC and a management accountant—requires the assistance of an Account Assistant. Because the department is tiny, the chosen candidate must have exceptional accuracy and attention to detail because they will be exposed to a wide variety of activities. Being able to spot improvements in processes and procedures and having confidence and effective communication abilities are highly valued. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to obtain broad financial expertise in a small business setting.
- Administration and multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Check the emails for expenses and the company credit cards.
- Administration of the purchase ledger. Invoices must be published and approved before payments may be scheduled.
- Overseeing the management of our global contractor invoices, making sure they are received and approved as soon as possible.
- Weekly download of sales invoices from our subscription platform and accurate input into our accounting program (Xero)
- Presenting monthly projections for the results of weekly flash sales.
- Coordinating with our data team to identify new clients and monthly upsells using sales invoices.
- Providing ad hoc support to the management accountant and FC.
- Note-taking during the process of creating a “How To” manual for the department.
- At least 2 years of experience, ideally in a SaaS or startup environment.
- Part qualified – AAT Level 3 /CIMA level 2/ACCA part qualified or similar degree level
- Familiar with accounting software – ideally Xero or similar
- Experience in monthly SAAS subscription services is preferable
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy with numbers
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised yet still work to deadlines
- Ability to ask for help when required
- Inquisitive nature, keen to understand the business and ask questions
- Interest in progressing in finance
- Excellent chances and assistance for professional and personal development in a people-focused environment.
- opportunity to learn from more seasoned team members while working on a variety of projects.
To apply for this job please visit ueni.recruitee.com.